Callum Lang

The lad on loan at Oldham from Wigan who scored twice against us is apparently still on Micky's radar. He signed a new two-year deal at Wigan last summer and is in talks to extend that further. With Wigan staying in the Champ, a further loan move away is likely. League One football would help our cause!

some big decisions for next season if nors goes can,t see dagnall staying micky doesn,t seem to fancy mullin don,t know what will happen to miller either

My mates a Wigan fan and he thinks he’ll make the bench for them next season. They’re shifting out the big earners and putting the kids on the bench. I’d love him at us, looks a very good player.

It may depend a lot on Wigan's start next season, also their ambitions. I believe the coaching staff there were not too concerned by contract talks with young players given their own jobs were on the line at one point. Obviously they will take stock over the summer, but I think Cook will want more experience if he can get it. Their budget may prevent that though :rolleyes:

I think if anyone can twist cooks arm then Mellon can.So Lang to TRFC is possible but who would anyone fancy to take over from Nors if he goes