Do we still need ANOTHER forward?

Our line-up of forward players is really interesting. Ponticelli, Miller, Mullin and Payne. Any of them could click, theoretically, but none of them strike you are number one strikers? Do we think Micky will still bring another one in? He may see the current squad as having 5 given that Connor can play up there

It's a good question. We now have a variety of options, none are absolute stand outs that are guaranteed a starting spot. Micky chose to play only 1 up front for a significant amount of games last season. I wouldn't be surprised if he chooses to bulk up the midfield and play with 1 up front again. It will make us more defensively solid and when needed we can add an extra attacker on if we require the goals in games. I'd expect Micky to start the season very defensively cautious.

It's a good question. We now have a variety of options, none are absolute stand outs that are guaranteed a starting spot. Micky chose to play only 1 up front for a significant amount of games last season. I wouldn't be surprised if he chooses to bulk up the midfield and play with 1 up front again. It will make us more defensively solid and when needed we can add an extra attacker on if we require the goals in games. I'd expect Micky to start the season very defensively cautious.
I'd be inclined to agree re: defensive approach. It's going to be fascinating how the defence stands up in League One - in League Two, it was outstanding more often than not, let's see what the step up does to us!