Investment

Rumour going round an Indonesian man is buying 25% stake in the club and is to be announced this week. Palios has been speaking to him for a while now. I believe the chap “simon” will be down at Portsmouth next weekend. Interesting stuff if true but then you have to ask, why us? Keeping my eyes on his twitter page in recent months he’s a Liverpool fan. Can’t find much about him really, everything I can find on him is foreign.

Rumour going round an Indonesian man is buying 25% stake in the club and is to be announced this week. Palios has been speaking to him for a while now. I believe the chap “simon” will be down at Portsmouth next weekend. Interesting stuff if true but then you have to ask, why us? Keeping my eyes on his twitter page in recent months he’s a Liverpool fan. Can’t find much about him really, everything I can find on him is foreign.

Hi Mellon Man
That's because he's Indonesian :)

What is needed to make a meaningful investment at LFC and what's needed to do similar at TRFC are world's apart. He can own 25% of a professional football club in the third tier, or he can sponsor probably get a one season, minimal exposure and highly-restrictive partnership with a club like LFC. Speculating as I don't know the money involved, but you get the drift.

I'm excited by it

Apparently it is £2.5 million, but it is M & N Palios selling shares so it does not mean all, part or any of it goes into the budget. Supposed to be an announcement next week. If this guy is also to become a director and not just a shareholder he will need to go through the fit and proper person test.

Looks like he has a coffee shop business with shops in places such as Italy, Slovenia and Indonesia etc according to his Instagram.

Looks like he has a coffee shop business with shops in places such as Italy, Slovenia and Indonesia etc according to his Instagram.
He also has a chain of eight restaurants in Jakarta and surrounding area which also do catering to airlines (may be small scale). Certainly an interesting chap!