Let’s be positive

Reading lots of negative thoughts regarding the upcoming season. People already going into panic mode.

Of course it’s gonna be a tough season. It’s league one. We were two divisions lower 2 seasons ago. But I’m excited to see tranmere take on the challenge. I don’t expect a play off finish, but I didn’t last season either.

Pre season only tells one story. True there has been a lack of goals. But the team gets chopped and changed every 45mins in these games and Micky is simply trying to cement the team principles into the new players. They aren’t real matches and our opposition has been so diverse.

Anyway hoping the first half of the season we get some good solid draws away and hopefully get some gritty wins at home. Will need some loanees to cover our injury concerns.

Cheers to an exciting season Ahead!
SWA!

Reading lots of negative thoughts regarding the upcoming season. People already going into panic mode.

Of course it’s gonna be a tough season. It’s league one. We were two divisions lower 2 seasons ago. But I’m excited to see tranmere take on the challenge. I don’t expect a play off finish, but I didn’t last season either.

Pre season only tells one story. True there has been a lack of goals. But the team gets chopped and changed every 45mins in these games and Micky is simply trying to cement the team principles into the new players. They aren’t real matches and our opposition has been so diverse.

Anyway hoping the first half of the season we get some good solid draws away and hopefully get some gritty wins at home. Will need some loanees to cover our injury concerns.

Cheers to an exciting season Ahead!
SWA!
Couldn't agree more. I'm really excited by it to be honest - it's going to be tough, but I think people are forgetting that PP has changed massively since we were last in League One. No longer do we have 4000 fans already beaten walking through the door, pre-programmed to have a moan. We're upbeat, supportive and make it horrible for other teams. That's going to get us over the line in some games I believe.

Ferrier excites me too. Micky is usually good with getting the best out of players, so bring it on.

Its amazing that any Lincoln or Tranmere fan can be negative given the 2-3 years we've both enjoyed. They'll still be moaning in 12 months when we're about to kick-off life in the Championship at home to Newcastle.... :rolleyes:

even though we were 2nd best against Rochdale I was pleased to be back in lg1, yes it will be tough at times but we need a reality check , the last 3 seasons have been a roller coaster ride so let,s fasten our seat belts and enjoy the ride