Morris, Nelson & Pringle. Who would you sign for next year?

Morris- I think should be a definite signing.
A natural winger, has speed, significant experience in league 1. Appears to push hard to defend and knows how to press the opposition defence. Would like to see him have more of an impact on the score sheet. Micky seems to be happy with his contribution and looks like he fitted into the team structure and game plan smoothly.

Nelson- Probably should sign.
If he is free well why not. He now knows the team expectations, appears to work hard, he's young/developing and therefore potential. I'm not convinced he can be a regular starting 11 player at this stage. I think his best games have been in the 2 playoff legs, apart from that he was a bit unpredictable, although did suffer some big knocks in his early matches. Would add depth and I can see us having to sign more than one Big Defender over the off season. Mcnulty and Monthe potentially going, Ellis (Long term injury), Gumbs (Injury prone).

Pringle- Maybe not.
It's been clear that Micky hasn't been happy with him and probably will choose not to sign him. Showed some quality signs early in his loan spell. Had good speed when attacking and was creative. but his lack of effort to push back and defend isn't ideal. After being dropped and then returning to the team he didn't do much. Seems like he hasn't fitted in with team expectations. I think there will be plenty of other wingers to seek out to fill his spot, as well as us already having a decent midfield already.

I’d be inclined to agree. Morris has improved significantly of late and is a real threat, Pringle has just fizzled out. Has quality, but minimal application.

I’d definitely try and keep hold of Nelson

Morris and Nelson for me. I started off being most impressed with Pringle but this has fizzled out. He doesn't seem as invested for whatever reason. I know people had doubts about Morris at the start (myself included) but he really has impressed me lately and he works hard. Sid is great too - he struggled with injuries at the start. My fear is that he'd prefer to be down south as I believe he's been heading home most weekends :/

What a tense Final that was! Can't believe we have achieved back to back promotion.

My thoughts on Nelson have changed since the playoff run. MOM in the Final. In what was a big occassion he looked so composed, fought hard all match and did some sensational blocks. Someone get him a good gym program so he can get some strength and I think he could be a great player in League 1 for us.

Morris was alright. Did a decent job but nothing fancy really.

Was surprised to see Pringle subbed on. I really liked his energy for this game. Ran hard all over the ground but didn't do much with the ball. Still not convinced on him

steve, tollett, Wharton & Stockton all gone would love McCulloch to get fit enough to stay wonder if we see any more departures
It will be interesting what happens with the likes of Jay Harris. I imagine Micky will be glad to give him another year, but I wouldn't be surprised for a NL club to give him two years.

It will be interesting what happens with the likes of Jay Harris. I imagine Micky will be glad to give him another year, but I wouldn't be surprised for a NL club to give him two years.
I think a league 2 local side would be happy to give him a 2 year contract
Otherwise he would be a great utility player as he has filled in at full back before now but agree on a one year deal

I think a league 2 local side would be happy to give him a 2 year contract
Otherwise he would be a great utility player as he has filled in at full back before now but agree on a one year deal
I agree, he is much better than the NL. A league 2 side would be very happy to have him. But I hope we keep him. Been fantastic, love his energy and fight. Some players manage to step up to the level that confronts them. Would give him a 1 year deal.