Player of the season so far?

If we had to choose a player of the year today, who would it be? I think it's out of Morris and Ridehalgh.

Morris' improvement this year is remarkable, looks some player and has added goals to his game.

Rides is getting better and better. He also has a genuine affinity with the club and I think that really shines when the going is tough

I would have said Morris, but he's gone off the boil of late IMO. Rides has been fairly good whenever he has played, I agree. Sadly, there's not that many candidates that stand out is there really? Or players who have come in, done well, then had lengthy injuries to keep them out.

I would have said Morris, but he's gone off the boil of late IMO. Rides has been fairly good whenever he has played, I agree. Sadly, there's not that many candidates that stand out is there really? Or players who have come in, done well, then had lengthy injuries to keep them out.
You're right, I think the winner of this could well be someone who puts in a hell of a shift between now and the end of the season. If we stay up, I'd imagine the key goals/results will sway it.

If we go down, well, it's a tough choice